Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Put down that hot dog!

I hate to say I told you so. Heck, no I don't, so I told you so.
A new study, the results of which are published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, concludes that, "red and processed meat intakes were associated with modest increases in total mortality, cancer mortality, and cardiovascular disease mortality."
Hmm...red meat and bologna not so good for you...might even kill you, albeit slowly. Even if you don't think factory farming is an abomination, (and it mostly is, I believe) these results are something to chew on.

Read the results here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT DOGS RULE!!!

March 27, 2009 12:40 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home