Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bethenny Frankel has a butt-rific moment

Anderson Cooper sure got a good laugh when Bethenny Frankel 'accidentally' bared her bottom on his show.
Kind of a cute moment; I have to admit that when Anderson laughs (most of the time) I can't help laughing too. Sometimes he's quite mean - not my style - but I still find myself mostly unable to resist his laugh.
And I have no objections to bottoms - heck we all have them, right? (And Bethenny, you know it looked good)
Neither, I might add am I shocked by the sight of a breast (without them humans would not exist) so Janet Jackson's little moment a few years ago brought no gasps from me.

But are wardrobe malfunctions really ever an accident?

You decide:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home