Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Saturday, December 8, 2007

This is just a quick blogette to say thanks to Nicole for the vegan cake recipe....and to Colin for letting her know about this blog...and thanks to Lew at Trader Joe's for listening to my monologue (rant?) about cheese that has dead animals in it. I also must thank Lew for the yummy and spicy stick of gum he gave me today, while we packed groceries in my recycled paper bags. Turns out the store allows anyone who recycles their bags to enter a weekly grocery raffle. This is a step in the right direction in terms of friendly incentives to reuse and recycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home