Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's a reason to smile

Need a reason to think about why animals are so much more than many of us think they are?
Here is one in this video.


I nabbed the video off a friend's Facebook page. Is it real? Looks so to me. You can decide for yourself.
But even if you decide these lovely animals were 'trained' or encouraged to behave in this way, you can't deny they are interested in each other. To me they also appear to be truly interacting, 'speaking' as it were.
Will this inspire anyone not to eat a dolphin? I hope you already don't eat dolphins. I hope even more that you don't eat cats.
Some people have to eat both of these animals. But not everyone does and when you have a choice....



1 Comments:

Anonymous Maria Garriga said...

Aren't they cutest! They're both tame animals - but they are still warm, friendly and ...I want to hug them both.

April 11, 2011 8:29 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home