Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Time to pump up the iron!

Just a week ago, I tried the "My Fitness Pal" app for the first time. I have been logging all of my meals, and it shows not only calories, but levels of protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron, etc... The iron levels were the worst - only about 25 percent of the goal. I went out and bought a multi-vitamin this weekend. But here is my question to all the vegans and vegetarians out there: What are your favorite iron-rich foods and recipes?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home