Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jonathan Frid: So close and now so far. Maybe

I posted about "Dark Shadows" recently because the new movie is coming out pretty soon and the kind of campy but cute trailer had been released.
I mentioned Barnabas Collins because, well what's "Dark Shadows" without Barnabas Collins, and Johnny Depp is giving a new spin on the old character. (I note here again I did not watch the show, but only had heard of its weird and soap-opery presence)
But it turned out the old character, Jonathan Frid, also has a cameo in the new movie, my hubby tells me he read. Sorrowfully, Frid passed away before the new movie was released.
He was 87, according to news reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home