Blogs > Vegging Out

Helen Bennett Harvey promises that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Vegging Out is a recipe for a new way of life. Or at least a new way of eating. Pull up a chair. Contact me at: hbennettharvey@nhregister.com

Friday, August 10, 2012

Too much sugar!

Once again, MyFitnessPal is giving me interesting insight into my nutrition levels. For the past week, I should have had 211 grams of sugar. I had triple that amount! Just putting enough coffee mate in my coffee to make it taste good uses up my sugar allowance for the day. It is time to pay more attention to labels! What do you think? Any ideas for making meals/ drinks healthier but still tasty? What is the healthiest sugar alternative? How do you satisfy your sweet tooth?     

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane Castane said...

My good friend and I have been just discussing this subject, she actually is normally endeavouring to prove me incorrect! I will present her this particular blog post and rub it in a little!

Cayenne porsche
Cayman porsche
Champion Porsche
Lease porsche fort lauderdale
Lease porsche miami
Lease porsche
Panamera porsche
Porsche aventur
Porsche carrera
Porsche dealer miami

August 17, 2012 3:06 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home